- Villa-Lobos Choros # 1 March 14, 2017
- What is a Guitarrero? That’s what this blog is about. And here’s a nice video… February 22, 2017
- New maple Romanillos style. February 21, 2017
- The Wee Litl’un February 10, 2017
- Luan Phung January 16, 2017
Topics/tags3 piece 8 string alain reiher amboyna back back and sides bridge BRW carve cedar cf 100 choosing wood fingerboard frets ganzanillos glue Good Things Come in Threes guitar hanh nguyen Head holes LarryC layout Macassar maple mp3 nacio Neck pinhole quilt Raimundo repair Repair and restore romanillos rosette rosettes rosewood sides solera spruce tie-block top triplets tuning machines V-Joint
Category Archives: heel
I finished the Hauser, but before I sent it away I took a few pictures.
I finished getting the body together a while ago…. Things got busy around the new year, so I haven’t kept the log up to date. The back is on. The heel cap goes, the heel cap is applied and the … Continue reading
Yeah, I have little to say really. I thought I’d show carving a heel on the Hauser…. I shaped the heel cap and glued it on carefully. Then it’s a matter of carving around it.